This weekend is Round II and you have a strong reason to come to Cardiff and maybe to visit us 🙂 We’ll tempt you with more delicious meals. Because some of you may be fasting this period, we are trying to adapt our menu for most of you.
Menu for this weekend (22-24 November)
A soup at your choice:
- Traditional beef soup (ciorba taraneasca de vacuta) served with sour cream and hot chili peppers – £6.50
- Vegetable sour soup (ciorba acra de legume) – served with hot chili peppers – £5.50
- Moldavian Tochitura, a traditional Romanian main meal which is very similar to a stew. It is a mixture of chopped pieces of different varieties of meat: beef, pork and sausages. All of these are cooked together and each meat leaves its special flavour, resulting in a special stew with a really special taste. The taste is completed by the tomato sauce and the different aromatic herbs.
Tochitura is served with polenta (mamaliguta) and a fried egg – £8.50
- Mixed vegetable stew, with a special taste and flavour, a delicious meal for those of you who are fasting – £6.00
- Mixed vegetable stew with sausages. Because there are people who love this stew and don’t fast, we’ll add sausages 🙂 – £7.50
Meanwhile, don’t forget about our other Romanian specialties: Brasovence, fried chicken leg with polenta and homemade garlic sauce. Also, we added to our menu, polenta with sour cream, cheese and fried egg, as well as Romanian sausages with chips.
Please leave some room for dessert!
If you have any room left for dessert after all these temptations, we would like to remind you about our Bitelicious savarine, amandine, Diplomat cake and so on 🙂
We also have a large variety of cakes and the unbeatable banana bread. Also, you can choose from our large range of pancakes. Please don’t forget about our Bitelicious Papanasi.
Just step into our Bitelicious Universe and you’ll have a special day
We are waiting for you in our cosy coffee shop to spend some special time together.