Refreshing was everything I needed these days. What about you? I love this nice weather, but I think this is a little bit too hot. For this reason I tried to find some tasty methods to diminish the discomfort created by this warm weather. Because I care about you, I thought to share with you these tricks to cool you down when you feel like you’re melting in the heat.
I found 5 refreshing iced tea recipes which I say that are very invigorating and delicious 🙂 There are some unusual combinations of ingredients, but you’ll finally have a very tasty experience.
The combinations are:
- Orange and Rosemary Iced Tea. This one is super refreshing 🙂
- Blackberry and Mint Iced Tea
- Strawberry and Jalapeños. This one is recommended for those of you who like a little spicy taste 🙂
- Peach and Basil Iced Tea
- Pomegranate and Hibiscus Iced Tea. This is a very flavored one 🙂
All of these are very appetizing and, as I said, very, very refreshing.
Now I’ll give you a few tips for some amazing results:
- Because we try as much as possible to eat/drink healthy, don’t use sugar, use some sugar substitutes such as honey, maple syrup or fructose. All of these will not change the iced tea’s delicious taste and your satisfaction will be maximum. So please use just natural sugar substitutes!
- The tea will be poured over the fresh fruit only after it has been cooled. Otherwise the fruits will lose both taste and shape and their look will not be as enticing.
- Do not let the tea infuse it for more than 3-5 minutes because it will degrade the taste of the final drink, which will end up being bitter-ish and I’m sure you don’t want this 🙂
Now you can get to work, cool down and enjoy yourself.
I hope you’ll find these iced tea recipes useful and very refreshing 🙂